- Take I-76E and cross either the Walt Whitman or the Ben Franklin Bridge.
- Continue on 76East which turns into route 42 South.See a satellite view of our location
* If you crossed the Ben Franklin Bridge, stay to your right after the tolls, and follow the temporary path of 676 east for about 2 miles until you meet up with 76 East and you will go under the Walt Whitman Bridge and merge with the traffic onto 42S/76 East.
- Follow 76East/42 South while staying in the left lane and follow signs for 295 South.
- The onramp to 295 South is the LEFTMOST lane of this 5 lane highway. It is AFTER the entrance for 295 North (to the right), beware.
- Follow 295 South for about 15 miles to EXIT 14. (“Repaupo” is on the exit sign)
- At the top of the ramp, make a LEFT and cross back over I295. Follow the road for 1/4 mile past a large parking lot with storage bins, and our building is the first white building on your right!See a Map view of our location
- Take I95 North and cross the Delaware Memorial Bridge and follow signs for I295 North.
- Take 295 North to EXIT 14. (14 miles) (“Repaupo” on the exit sign)
- At the top of the ramp (Stop sign), make a LEFT and cross back over I295. Follow the road for 1/4 mile past a large parking lot with storage bins, and our building is the first white building on your right!
From NY, Northern States:
- Take the NJ Turnpike to Exit 2.
- Make A LEFT out of the Turnpike exit onto route 322 West.
- Follow 322W to your 2nd traffic light (about 2 miles) and make a RIGHT onto PaulsboroSee the building Road. (There will be a Wawa and a BP gas station at this intersection.)
- Follow Paulsboro Road for about 2 miles to a “blinking light” and make a LEFT onto Repaupo Station Road.
- We are 1/4 mile on the left hand side, the 2nd white building on the left. (The last white building before a large football field sized parking lot full of storage bins. (If you pass a big blue building, you just passed us and went one building too far.)